The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued critical recommendations on April 2, 2020, for skilled nursing facilities. We want resident family members and friends to know that we are strictly adhering to these recommendations and doing everything possible to keep your loved ones safe.
As recommended by the CMS and CDC, we are doing the following:
- Ensuring that we are following all CMS and CDC guidelines related to infection control and safety
- Implementing system screening for all staff members and residents
- Assigning the same staff to care for the same group of residents consistently
- Ensuring all staff members are using appropriate protective equipment when interacting with and caring for residents
- Designating separate areas for healthy and sick residents
Our residents are our number one priority. Please know that they are receiving outstanding care and attention. If you have questions pertaining to the recently issued recommendations above, please contact us.